Friday, July 10, 2009

CLEAN AIR VEHICLE STICKER

I applied for a Clean Air Sticker as soon as I took delivery of 030 on June 1st. Today I received back a response with my $8 check that said:

"A review of our records indicates that the "motive of power" (MOP) is gas and not "Compressed Natural Gas". In order to issue the "Clean Air Sticker" for your vehicle, it will be necessary for you to go into your local DMV and get a vehicle verification completed. Once we have received the vehicle verification indicating the MOP as "Compressed Natural Gas", we will issue you the sticker."

On the application I had checked the box ZEV (Zero Emission Vehicle). Of course today is the new mandatory furlough day for CA State employees, so I have to wait until Monday to prove that I have a true ZEV!

No comments:

Post a Comment