Monday, July 13, 2009

DMV VERIFICATION COMPLETED


After standing in line at the Costa Mesa DMV I was told to take 030 to the Verification Lane behind the building. I did not need to stand in that line at all! After 20 minutes of waiting the inspector showed up, asked for my registration, checked the car (VIN, license plates, engine, etc.), signed the form 343 / 31 and sent me on my way in about 15 minutes! After photo copying the form, the letter I received (marked to note it is electric and not "compressed Natural Gas) and my registration form (marked to note that the "G" should have been an "E"), stuffed it all in with their supplied envelope with the original form and check and mailed it at the Post Office. It will be interesting to see how long it takes for a response---

A parcel showed up on my doorstep today from the MINI-E team. It was fun to open it to find a cap, log book, etc. My favorite is the keychain with 030 on it. I have stuck the dice on the antenna already. No, I have not left the keychain on the antenna!

No comments:

Post a Comment