Sunday, June 28, 2009

240 volt / 110 volt

I have just learned that my 110 volt cable is available for me. I am looking forward to comparing the KVA used while charging with the 110 volt cable to the 220 volt charger. Once I get a good comparison I will report the results. I have a 110 volt plug that is connected to the same meter.

The one thing that I know I must remember is to set up 030 to be charged by the proper voltage supply. I must make a reminder notice to hang on the steering wheel and the 32 amp charger that is a reminder that the input voltage has been changed. It sure has saved me from driving off my RV with an antenna raised. That can be embarrassing! Plus expensive---

1 comment:

  1. Hi I'm Robert from TwistyBlitz. I have just added your blog to my website.
    If interested go here... http://www.twistyblitz.com/

    I am doing a 4 part MINI E post from my interviews with 3 west coast lessees at my blog and will be offering tshirts and badges at my online store this week.

    Hope you will stop by, RB

    ReplyDelete